At a well-known Saarland distillery, the project-team proves its skills in complete process automation, from carton packing to ready-to-ship pallets.
Today we will introduce you to the last steps in the process chain:
the PROPAL palletizer, the PROWRAPP pallet wrapping and the PROlabel label applicator, which makes valuable spirits bottles ready for dispatch quickly and nevertheless with great care. The intelligent PROPAL even helps to save space by combining several functions. But read it for yourself!
Everything is done quickly and reliably in just 5 steps:
- The packed cartons are placed on the position table of the PROPAL according to the desired layer pattern.
- With the venetian blind gripper, the cartons are placed as an entire layer on the pallet. The special feature: The integrated centering frame ensures the optimum position on the pallet.
- The venetian blind transports the complete layer to the pallet - this is extremely fast and reliable at a cycle rate of 40 cartons per minute.
- The PROWRAPP ring wrapper wraps the pallet with stretch film and packs it safely.
- 5. Our PROlabel label applicator labels the pallet - flexibly, at the desired position and even with different label sizes.
"We thank our customer for the confidence to be able to implement the entire process chain," emphasizes Johannes Jansen, Managing Director of project A&E GmbH. "Of course, we also like to support companies that only want to automate individual components of the process chain with us."
Interested in how it was with the previous step? With the PROPAC carton packer, which turns erected cartons over grouped bottles .... you can read this again.